1.800.251.1696 | Contact Us | Site Map

Sign up Now for our Newsletter & Receive a FREE "Coaching Culture" white paper
Email Address:
First Name:
Last Name:

I want to receive mailings from The
Boylston Group



Coach Yourself to Greatness!

Learn the secrets used by successful people that can create tangible success in just 90 days!     

New Year's Resolutions come and go—no action. 

You want to achieve this and that and—no action. 

You want to be at a certain place in life by a certain point in time- but that time has now come and gone!

How did my goals pass me by?

"Coach Yourself To Greatness!"  contains proven tools that can help you achieve the goals that you've always dreamed of!  In easy to follow, step by step work sheets, "Coach Yourself To Greatness!" teaches you how to develop a plan that will help you identify your true goals and then set the course of action to achieve them.

What will you say at your class reunion? 

What will people say at your funeral?

If you're like me, you want to make sure that your life has meaning.  You want to be the best person that you can be, all the time.  You want to live up to your potential.

How can you regain the enthusiasm that you once had in order to achieve the goals you once dreamed of?

In a landmark study done on the Yale graduating class of 1953, it was discovered that only 3% of the graduating class that year had established career goals.  When the class was surveyed 20 years later, the 3% that had established goals had amassed personal net worth's that surpassed the other 97% COMBINED!

If success is gauged by money, than this is a powerful affirmation as to the power of goals.  My belief is that the power of goal setting can work wonders  for almost every dream  that a person wishes to attain.

Do you have the courage to establish and work a plan that leads to your dreams?

"Coach Yourself To Greatness"!  provides a roadmap- but only you can do the work.  There isn't any magic to make positive things happen in your life.  It takes three main things- A Solid Plan, Daily Focus and Hard Work.

Are you ready to take action? 

Are you ready to work toward the goals that you dreamed of years ago? 

Are you ready to live the life you truly want?

Order "Coach Yourself To Greatness!" today at zero risk.  I am so confident that you will be pleased with this e-book that I am willing to offer a 1 year, no questions asked, money back guarantee. 

There is a catch though. 

You see, one of my main goals in life is to help develop leadership skills in people so that they can realize their dreams.  Therefore, I will sell you "Coach Yourself To Greatness!" on one condition—that you promise to send me an e-mail telling me what you achieved by using this book or offering suggestions as to ways we could improve it for others. 

I would very grateful for your comments and will personally take action on each one.  Since I have established a yardstick for my life based upon how many lives I can positively impact, this is a way for me to, not only keep a running score, but also improve upon what I do.  You see, I use the same tools in this book to work on my life plan as well.

That's the story, my hidden agenda and all.  I hope that you take action.  If you elect not to order this book, that's fine, I respect your decision, but please promise that you will seek out other tools that will help you establish and work toward your goals.  Don't stop now!

Yes, I want to order "Coach Yourself To Greatness!"

ONLY $24.95

CLICK HERE TO ORDER!

Read Drayton's Bio

A personal note from Drayton

My personal goal is to do everything that I can to assist you in your quest to achieve your life goals.  I truly believe that everyone holds the key within themselves to achieve their dreams.  I am confident that "Coach Yourself To Greatness!" will provide the resources that you need in order to accelerate your achievements.

I look forward to hearing of your success!

We Gladly Accept
Click-Here for easy ebook reading with free ebooks reader
 

Copyrightę; 2005 by The Boylston Group, LLLP

Testimonials


Home | Our Services | Who We Are | Newsletter | Blog | Bookstore |
About Coaching | Contact Us | Site Map | Privacy Policy
Copyright 2000-2005 all rights reserved The Boylston Group, LLLP

web site design by Green Chair Marketing Group